Lower Costs and Make Your Membrane Line More Versatile
Superior Technology for Peel and Stick Production
The Dual Compound Coater from Reichel & Drews is the new standard in versatility. It is designed to run one or two compounds of the same membrane.
With the Dual Compound Coater, you can run:
- Non-modified asphalt
- Two different SBS compounds
- Two different APP compounds
- SBS and high-concentration APP
The Dual Compound Coater integrates saturator rolls, a squeeze roll system for removing air, two sets of calendar rolls, a patented support positioning system, edge scrapers, back coating scrapers and coating pan uniformly heated with thermal fluid. This new design includes a rear overflow weir for constant compound level and temperature, a movable gate for isolating two compounds and a unique back coating system.
Here are the key benefits you will realize with the Reichel & Drews Dual Compound Coater:
- Better quality product and cost savings
- The ability to produce both dual compound and standard membranes in the same coater
- Better control over SBS application at high line speeds for uniform, consistent membrane thickness
- Precise and easily adjustable support placement for different product requirements
- Rear overflow weir to maintain constant level and eliminate crusting
- Clean uniform sheet edges for superior roll winding and membrane installation
- Low tension to insure minimum support distortion
- Large operator access for safe, easy cleanout
- To achieve your product quality and efficiency improvement goals, consider upgrading your line to include a Dual Compound Coater.
Please Contact Us to learn more about our Dual Compound Coater.